Pro-Motion Distributing is looking for well qualified sales person to join our growing team. Pro-Motion Distributing is an Industry leader in the distribution of high performance automotive parts, and accessories. Established in 1989, PMD currently distributes over 150 brands, and services over 4000 active jobber accounts.
Sales Representative Job Purpose:
Serves customers by selling products; meeting customer needs.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
• Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
• Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
• Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
• Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
• Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
Please send resumes to: email@example.com
Return to top of page
Copyright © 2011 Pro-Motion Distributing